- Students are allowed to use a locker during class time only. Items must be removed after class.
- Locks will NOT be provided except by request from their assigned PE teacher.
- Personal locks are not allowed on PE lockers.
- Students are encouraged to keep valuables in their backpacks or school lockers during class time.
- Orchard Hills is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No food or drinks are permitted at any time in the P.E. locker room.
- Aerosol containers (including, but not limited to, Axe body spray, hairspray, deodorant/antiperspirant, etc) are not permitted on campus including the locker rooms at any time.
- Unsafe conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disciplinary action.
- AFTERSCHOOL SPORTS
- VOLLEYBALL: JANUARY - FEBRUARY
- BASKETBALL: MARCH - APRIL
- CROSS COUNTRY: SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER
CROSS COUNTRY, BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL
- This is an intra-mural program, with no try-outs and no cuts.
- Practices will be held on campus, after school, with occasional travel to other schools for scrimmages.
- The emphasis is on sportsmanship and having fun.
- Students will learn the rules and strategies of each sport in a supportive environment, coached by middle-school teachers.
- Both experienced and novice athletes are encouraged to participate.
- Games will be self-refereed by students.
- Each sport will last for 6 weeks, culminating in a one-day “festival” at the end of the season.
- A grade-level “all star” team will be chosen to compete in the festival.
- The festival will be held during the school.day - parents are invited to attend. This is a unique opportunity to observe the students as they referee themselves and practice problem-solving techniques.
- $45 for Cross Country (includes Dino Dash sign-up). $35 for Basketball & Volleyball. All are considered donations to the Tustin Public Schools Foundation, who assists in running these programs.
- See your PE teacher for more information and permission slips.
The registration donation covers the costs of the coaching staff, transportation to and from scrimmages, and the all-day festival at the end of the season. Additional donations are welcome and will help keep after-school sports available. Registration and donations may be completed online at www.tpsf.net.
The Orchard Hills Boys and Girls Volleyball team will be lead by Coach Sheveland and Coach Camama.
2024 Volleyball Schedule
The Orchard Hills Boys and Girls Cross Country team will be lead by Coach Sheveland, Coach Zavala, and Coach Ertel.
2023 Cross Country Calendar
Bus departs OH at 8:20
Cross Country Calendar pdf.