- Students are allowed to use a locker during class time only. Items must be removed after class.
- Locks will NOT be provided except by request from their assigned PE teacher.
- Personal locks are not allowed on PE lockers.
- Students are encouraged to keep valuables in their backpacks or school lockers during class time.
- Orchard Hills is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- No food or drinks are permitted at any time in the P.E. locker room.
- Aerosol containers (including, but not limited to, Axe body spray, hairspray, deodorant/antiperspirant, etc) are not permitted on campus including the locker rooms at any time.
- Unsafe conduct will not be tolerated and will result in disciplinary action.
- AFTERSCHOOL SPORTS
- CROSS COUNTRY: SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER
- BASKETBALL: JANUARY - FEBRUARY
- VOLLEYBALL: MARCH - APRIL
CROSS COUNTRY, BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL
- This is an intra-mural program, with no try-outs and no cuts.
- Practices will be held on campus, after school, with occasional travel to other schools for scrimmages.
- The emphasis is on sportsmanship and having fun.
- Students will learn the rules and strategies of each sport in a supportive environment, coached by middle-school teachers.
- Both experienced and novice athletes are encouraged to participate.
- Games will be self-refereed by students.
- Each sport will last for 6 weeks, culminating in a one-day “festival” at the end of the season.
- A grade-level “all star” team will be chosen to compete in the festival.
- The festival will be held during the school.day - parents are invited to attend. This is a unique opportunity to observe the students as they referee themselves and practice problem-solving techniques.
- $45 for Cross Country (includes Dino Dash sign-up). $35 for Basketball & Volleyball. All are considered donations to the Tustin Public Schools Foundation, who assists in running these programs.
- See your PE teacher for more information and permission slips.
The registration donation covers the costs of the coaching staff, transportation to and from scrimmages, and the all-day festival at the end of the season. Additional donations are welcome and will help keep after-school sports available. Registration and donations may be completed online at www.tpsf.net.
2023 Cross Country Team
2023 Cross Country Calendar
Bus departs OH at 8:20